CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
The Federal Way Community Center values your patronage and would like to provide clarification regarding our cancellation and refund policies. A $5.00 fee will be applied for each withdrawal or transfer.
Classes & Programs
Requests for withdrawal or program transfer must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the course commencement to qualify for a refund.
FWCC Room Rentals & Birthday Parties
All cancellation notifications must be submitted in written form. Refund details are as follows:
- More than 60 days before the rental date: Full refund and 100% of the damage deposit, with a $25 administrative fee.
- 60 to 31 days before the rental date: 50% of the rental fee and 100% of the damage deposit, with a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations 30 days or less before the event: No refunds for rental fees; 100% of the damage deposit will be returned.
The primary pass holder holds exclusive authority for cancellation requests.
- 1-Year Pass (PIF) cancellation: Membership fee prorated to the next 30-day increment and refunded, less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Monthly Auto-Renewal cancellation: Effective on the subsequent billing date, with non-refundable fees for payments already processed.
Cancellation requests made a minimum of two weeks before the reservation date qualify for a 50% refund. Requests made less than two weeks prior to the reservation date are non-refundable. Cancellations due to weather conditions will not be honored, and rescheduling requests are subject to the same terms and conditions as cancellations.