Cancellation and Refund Policies
The Federal Way Community Center appreciates your business!
Please be advised a $5.00 fee will be assessed for each withdrawal/transfer.
Classes and Programs:
Withdrawal and transfer program request must be received a minimum of 48 hours before the course start date for refunds.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to rental will receive a full refund and 100% of damage deposit. A $25 administrative fee will apply.
- Cancellations made 60 to 31 days prior to rental will receive 50% of the rental fee and 100% of the damage deposit. A $25 administrative fee will apply.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations 30 days or less prior to the event. 100% of the damage deposit will be returned.
The primary pass holder has the sole authority to request cancellation.
- 1-Year Pass (PIF) cancellation: The membership fee will be prorated to the next 30 day increment and refunded, less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Monthly Auto-Renewal cancellation: Cancellation will become effective as of the next billing date. Any membership fees already paid are non-refundable.
- Cancellation requests made a minimum of two weeks prior to the reservation date will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellation requests made less than two weeks prior to the reservation date will not receive a refund.
- Cancellations will not be honored due to weather conditions.
- Rescheduling requests will be subject to the same terms and conditions as cancellations.