FITNESS AT FWCC
Work out close to home! The Federal Way Community Center offers a fully-loaded, spacious fitness center. Expert staff members are on hand to provide guidance and support, ensuring a safe and effective workout environment. Whether you’re looking to engage in cardio, strength training, or group fitness classes, FWCC provides a well-rounded fitness destination for the local community in Federal Way!
FWCC is proud to also offer 1-on-1 personal training with certified professionals and a large variety of exciting and motivating group fitness classes led by fun instructors that get you moving!
TRY US OUT – SINGLE DAY GUEST PASSES AVAILABLE!
FITNESS AMENITIES & EQUIPMENT
- Indoor Running/Walking Track
- Lap Pool
- Steam Rooms
- Free Weights & Kettlebells
- Cable Machines
- Row Machines (2)
- Bench Press (1)
- Inclined Bench Press (1)
- Jacobs Ladder (1)
- Stairmasters (2)
- Squat Rack (1)
- Smith Machine (1)
- Treadmills (8)
- Ellipticals (5)
- Recumbent Bikes (5)
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
Elevate your fitness journey with our exceptional range of group fitness classes at Federal Way Community Center. Our expert-led classes are thoughtfully designed to accommodate various fitness levels and preferences, ensuring a dynamic and engaging experience for all participants. We offer a variety of course offerings such as Group Power, Cycling, SilverSneakers, Yoga, Zumba® and so much more!
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES ARE UNLIMITED & FREE FOR MEMBERS!
Become stronger, together! Whether you are brand new to exercising or a fitness pro looking for additional support, we’re here to provide you with personalized fitness training from one of our skilled experts. Our professional trainers have a wide variety of tools and knowledge that will guide you towards a healthier lifestyle.
FITNESS CENTER POLICIES AND RULES
Rules posted in the FWCC fitness center must be adhered to at all times. Failure to follow these rules may result in loss of facility usage and/or membership.
OUTSIDE COACHING/TRAINING/INSTRUCTING IS NOT ALLOWED AT THE FWCC!
Only Personal Trainers of the Federal Way Community Center are allowed to offer instruction/coaching/training to other individuals or groups in the Federal Way Community Center.
Please respect the hard work of the trainers we hire at this facility and do not accept training inside our facility from outside individuals that are not employees of the Federal Way Community Center.
If it appears that these rules are not being followed, individuals will be reminded of the rules and if the issue continues this could result in the loss of one’s membership or use of the facility permanently.
Thank you for your understanding and respect of our facility and our Personal Trainers.
Only WATER is permitted in the Fitness Area. No food, soda, juice, flavor mix-ins, pre-workout, or any other non-water substances are permitted. Failure to follow this rule may result in loss of facility use and/or membership loss.
- FITNESS AREA AND CLASSES ARE FOR AGES 12 AND UP
- WAIT YOUR TURN! Please wait until one member is done on equipment and has wiped it down before attempting to use.
- PHONE/ELECTRONIC FREE ZONE. Group Exercise studios are phone/electronic free zones. Please silence or turn off your phones while participating in a class. Please leave the class to text or make a call.
- DRESS APPROPRIATELY. Open toed shoes such as sandals, crocs, and flip flops are not allowed in the fitness center or fitness classes. Shirts must be worn (Sports bras okay.)
- WIPE DOWN YOUR EQUIPMENT – Please wipe down the equipment after you use it. Gym wipes or solution in the spray bottle and paper towels are provided for you to do so.
- RETURN ALL EQUIPMENT to its proper place when finished.
- STORE BELONGINGS IN A LOCKER – Please leave all of your belongings besides a towel and a water bottle in a locker.
- TALK TO US! Instructors love to hear your feedback. Group Fitness classes are designed for you; so if you have feedback or a suggestion, let us know!