Federal Way Parks are open During Covid -19 Restrooms, Playgrounds and Picnic Shelters are Closed during this Health Emergency. Please enjoy the park and help stop the spread of the virus by following the rules
- Parks are open
- Amenities are closed—This means that playgrounds, restrooms, picnic shelters and other amenities at the parks are not to be used at this time.
- Trails may be used while at the parks
- Physical distancing is required. Keep six feet between individuals outside your immediate household. At trailheads, on trails, and parks, practice extra care.
- Practice social distancing trail etiquette. Give way to others on narrow trails to allow for ample social distancing.
- Pack out what you pack in. Take any garbage with you, including disposable gloves and masks.
- Wear a mask if it is not possible to physically distance yourself from others.
- Gatherings are not permitted. Only members of the same household may travel and recreate together. Only members of the same household should travel in cars
- Federal Way Parks information sheet (pdf)