On March 24 we are going to have our next teen night. We will leave the facility open until 9:30pm for fitness users, but will close the pool and basketball gymnasium at 8pm to accommodate the teens. Thank you!
April 1-9 for the Federal Way School District Spring Break, we will have regular facility hours but open Swim hours will vary. Spring Break pool hours.
Fun, inviting and affordable!
The Federal Way Community Center is Central Puget Sound's premier fitness and community facility.
Home to one of the state's largest public recreational pool complexes plus three gyms, fitness center, climbing pinnacle and indoor track.
Challenge yourself with a group fitness class — or relax with friends in the game room, Forest Lounge or Splash Cafe.
Our calendar is full of community events and activities for the whole family. Celebrate your special event in style. Stop by today.
Before you Visit, Please Read the Following:
- Photo ID is required for all Guest Pass Users ages 12+
- A completed Guest Liability Form is required
- Please bring your own towels or you can rent a towel for $1
- We do provide lockers; but please bring your own 1 7/9 inch lock or one may be purchased at the front desk
Guest Pass Rates Starting Feb. 1, 2017:
- Children under 7 must have a person (age 16+) in the pool within arms reach at all times
- Children under 12 must have an adult (age 18+) in the community center with them at all times
- Children under 3 must wear a swim diaper (available for sale at the front desk for $2)
- Visiting more then once? Be sure to ask about our membership rates!